Beef bone broth is one of the most healing foods you can consume. It’s rich in nutrients like gelatin and glycine, which help to protect and heal your leaky gut, skin and digestive tract. Try this healing recipe for beef bone broth today!
Or, when you’re really short on time, you can always buy high quality bone broth here.
Leaky gut syndrome is a rapidly growing condition that millions of people are struggling with and don’t even know it. From the sound of it, you might think leaky gut syndrome only affects the digestive system, but in reality it can lead to many other health conditions. Because Leaky Gut is so common, and such an enigma, I’m offering a free webinar on all things leaky gut. Click here to learn more about the webinar.
Beef Bone Broth Recipe
- 4 pounds beef bones with marrow
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 medium onions, peel on, sliced in half lengthwise and quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, peel on and smashed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 5-6 sprigs parsley
- ¼ cup ACV
- 18-20 cups cold water
- Place all ingredients in a 10 quart capacity crock-pot.
- Add in water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce and simmer gently, skimming the fat that rises to the surface occasionally.
- Simmer for 24-48 hours.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Discard solids and strain remainder in a bowl through a colander. Let stock cool to room temperature, cover and chill.
- Use within a week or freeze up to 3 months.