Coconut is a medium chain fatty acid which is easily digested and converted to energy. Start your day off right by adding this delicious coconut milk coffee creamer recipe into your morning cup of joe and watch your metabolism and energy levels soar!
Coconut Milk Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Honey or vanilla stevia to taste
- Sea salt to taste, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until well combined. Use in coffee as desired.