Coconut is a medium chain fatty acid which is easily digested and converted to energy. Start your day off right by adding this delicious coconut milk coffee creamer recipe into your morning cup of joe and watch your metabolism and energy levels soar!
From the sound of it, you might think leaky gut only affects the digestive system, but in reality it can affect more. Because Leaky Gut is so common, and such an enigma, I’m offering a free webinar on all things leaky gut. Click here to learn more about the webinar.
Coconut Milk Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Honey or vanilla stevia to taste
- Sea salt to taste, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until well combined. Use in coffee as desired.