Salsa is the ultimate go-to for snacking. After all, it’s full of veggies, easy to make and tastes great to boot. But sometimes even a good thing can use a little upgrade. Enter my Cucumber Salsa.
This colorful salsa is a rainbow of nutrients and flavor. Made from nutrition-rich cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, onions and spicy jalapeño peppers, this cucumber salsa is just what you need to take your chips or tacos to the next level. Ready to get salsa-ing?
This is truly the easiest recipe ever. Once you’ve seeded, chopped and diced, throw the ingredients into a large bowl. You are literally done!
This cucumber salsa is crunchy and delicious — it’s great with Tex-Mex dishes. You could even sweeten things up a bit by adding some diced mango. I encourage you to add this cucumber salsa to everything. You won’t regret it!
Cucumber Salsa Recipe
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup green, red & yellow peppers, chopped
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded; chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded & chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.