This egg tahini salad recipe is a delicious side to any meal! It’s full of healthy fats and high in protein! Try this easy side today!
Egg Tahini Salad Recipe
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons tahini (ground sesame)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 8 hardboiled and chopped eggs
- Wash, drain, and tear lettuce. Place in a large serving bowl.
- Add in green onions sun-dried tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix tahini, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour in tahini mixture to lettuce mixture.
- Top with hardboiled eggs.
- Serve immediately.