This egg tahini salad recipe is a delicious side to any meal! It’s full of healthy fats and high in protein! Try this easy side today!
Egg Tahini Salad Recipe
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons tahini (ground sesame)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 8 hardboiled and chopped eggs
- Wash, drain, and tear lettuce. Place in a large serving bowl.
- Add in green onions sun-dried tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix tahini, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour in tahini mixture to lettuce mixture.
- Top with hardboiled eggs.
- Serve immediately.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &