Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 pound green beans, ends snapped
- 8 ounces baby portabella mushrooms
- 2¼ tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons paleo flour
- 1 cup organic goat milk or kefir
- ⅔ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup gluten-free crackers
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Fill a large pot with water and add 1 tablespoon of salt; bring water to a boil. Add green beans to boiling water and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Drain the beans in a colander and immediately plunge them into an ice bath. Once cooled, drain the beans again and pat them dry with a kitchen towel or paper towels (don’t skip this part!). Set aside.
- Cut mushrooms into small pieces.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil; add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked green beans and mushroom mixture to a lightly greased, 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Toss gently.
- To the same skillet used to cook the mushrooms, add 1 tablespoon oil and 2 tablespoons flour; heat over medium-high heat and whisk constantly for 1 minute. Slowly add the milk and continue whisking until all of the mixture is creamy and smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and white pepper to taste. Add this roux to the green bean-mushroom mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Add the pumpkin seeds, Gluten-Free Crackers, and a pinch of salt to a blender or food processor; process by pulsing about 10 quick times. Top green bean-mushroom mixture with the pumpkin seed mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Garnish with whole pumpkin seeds before serving.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &