Try this delicious, easy to make and healthy Spaghetti Squash with Red Sauce recipe!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Spaghetti Squash with Red Sauce Recipe
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- one 28-ounce can organic crushed tomatoes
- one 16-ounce can organic tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Half the spaghetti squash lengthwise and scrape out any seeds.
- Place on a baking sheet rind side up and bake for 30-40 minutes or until squash is easily pierced with fork.
- In a separate skillet over medium high heat, cook the beef.
- Add in onion, garlic, salt and pepper and stir occasionally for 5-7 minutes.
- Drain any excess grease in skillet.
- Add in crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil and oregano. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- When spaghetti squash is cooked through, scrape out with a fork into a separate bowl.
- Serve squash in bowls and top with beef sauce.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &