- ½-1 cup soaked sun-dried tomatoes, soaked 2 hrs.
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Water, as needed to facilitate blending
- In a blender, add tomatoes, vinegar, raisins, onion powder and sea salt.
- Blend on high, adding water as needed to facilitate blending and increase creaminess.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Conventional ketchup is full of refined sugar! Instead, try this homemade ketchup recipe! It’s easy to make, good and a great alternative! Try it today!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &