This recipe is different and fun to try! Thai Spring Rolls are loved by all and loaded with vegetables, vitamins and fiber! Try this as an appetizer!
- 16 pieces of rice paper
- 2 cups cucumber
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and sliced very thin
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 sm onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- sea salt to taste
- warm water
- Chop all vegetables and fresh herbs until uniform in size (¼" or smaller pieces).
- Mix in bowl with remaining spices and balsamic vinegar.
- Place warm water in a bowl. Soak rice paper in the water until soft.
- Lay rice paper on a flat surface.
- Place approximately ¼ cup of the mixture on one end of the rice paper.
- Begin Rolling, being careful to fold in sides as you progress.
- Cut in half and serve cold.