This recipe is different and fun to try! Thai Spring Rolls are loved by all and loaded with vegetables, vitamins and fiber! Try this as an appetizer!
- 16 pieces of rice paper
- 2 cups cucumber
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and sliced very thin
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 sm onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- sea salt to taste
- warm water
- Chop all vegetables and fresh herbs until uniform in size (¼" or smaller pieces).
- Mix in bowl with remaining spices and balsamic vinegar.
- Place warm water in a bowl. Soak rice paper in the water until soft.
- Lay rice paper on a flat surface.
- Place approximately ¼ cup of the mixture on one end of the rice paper.
- Begin Rolling, being careful to fold in sides as you progress.
- Cut in half and serve cold.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &